Dragons ~ One More Piece Of The Puzzle That I Need To Understand


I am engaged in a quest. Many a time in my life I have in one way or another wandered through this universe with no idea of just what I was looking for, where I was going, or when I would arrive. This time is no different.

My wife was at a conference where she met some fascinating women who had understandings she had not come upon. One of them allowed her to borrow a book: 'Kuan Yin Myths And Prophecies Of The Chinese Goddess Of Compassion, written by Martin Palmer and Jay Ramsay with Man-Ho Kwok'. Fabulous read and thought provoking.

In some of Kuan Yin's poems she mentions a 'Dragon Gate.' Apparently I have a need to understand the mythology of Dragons in Mahayana Buddhism. Please understand that I do not see this as an odious task. But it is a task that I will need some help with. I am hoping some of you that read this will be able to help me.

Can you suggest some online resources? I am not near a decent library. Nor can I afford books.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kuan Yin # 98 ~ Trapped